Friday, November 09, 2007

sum non laetus. :(

Translation : I am not happy.

Now.
Since I didnt go to school, Im not allowed to use the computer.
So while mater is off doing whatever she's doing, I need to get this written. Lulz.
Yessum, I didnt go to school. Again.
God.
I fail so hard.

It makes me want to cry, really.
I only /just/ woke up. Its 3 in the afternoon. o.o;
Yeaaaahhhh.

And. Since Im not allowed to use the computer...
Im running out of things to do.
Like...
Ive read 5 books in the last 2 days.
LIke.. Woaha.

Im curious..
As to what would happen if I stopped trying to eat altogether...
Would I get all super scary skinny...?
Hmm.

Im super paranoid about my mom getting home.. :p
Whenever I hear a car door shut Im like "Onoes!"

Anyway.
Im pissed.
Thoroughly.
Because.
I have crazy people telling me all I have to do is believe Im gonna get better.
...
Right.
And once I do that, A flying pig will come and sing its congratulations. -rolls eyes-
Jesus.
Life doesnt work like that.
Ever.
Reminds me of that creepy Secret book Perry's yiayia gave my mom. -shudders-

Oh.
I feel so alone.
No one has bothered to call me.
ALL WEEK.
Really.
It makes me shiver.
I feel so.. Alone.

Plus, my friends have taken to pretending Im not there.
Like.. Ellen and Kristen were talking, and theyre like "Oh! We can tell Amanda!"
And Im sitting there like "... Riiight."
Im thinking I should give up on them.. But I couldnt do that.
Ellen and Kristen.. Ive known since Kindergarten.
Thats a /long/ time.
But, Im severely annoyed.
I keep trying to tell Ellen that...
And she just kinda ignores me.
Even though I know she knows theres /something/ up...
-sigh-

Everyone just seems so fake lately.

No comments: