Sunday, September 06, 2009

i'll best be on my way out.

Listening To : Ignorance -- Paramore

I just stayed up all night.
For no reason, really.
Anyway.

I just got harassed by a lesbian?
Yeaaah.

"How's your ex?"
"Dude, I told you, hes my goddamn boyfriend, not my ex."
"Ask him if he wants to watch me eat you out."
"... No?"
"But he can't touch me."
"Not into the whole sharing thing."
"What if we just kiss?"
"NO! Last time I kissed a girl horrible things ensued!"
"Oh. Yeah. You silly little slut you."

"Im sure you fool all the boys like that. Theyre fucking stupid."
"Uhm. What?"
"Honey drips from your cunt."
"Ew, no its doesn't. Thatd be nasty."
"Its a metaphor."
"Keep your metaphors away from my cunt!"
"Dont call it that. Its too seductive."
"... Right."
"Im trying to fight with you, I dont need that."

"I want to be your boyfriend. But only if he has a small dick."
"Uhh...."
"Sorry. I like you."
"And so you want to be Preston?"
"No."
"Didn't think so.."
"Why would I want to be him? Have you seen me? Im gorgeous!"
"... You really dont want to ask me to compare your guys' looks..."
"I would get less pussy than him."
"... And thats a good thing how?"
"And thats all I care about. Getting pussy."
"Clearly."

It was pretty special?
My perfectly good evening was ruined by her stupidity. And her totally objectifying me. WHICH I DONT LIKE.
Ugh.

ps. I suck at making origami stars.

Theyre pretty much all deformed in some way. The ones that dont look deformed merely have their good sides up.
But it was really fun! :D

Okay so Im starting to get slightly tired.
WHAT TO DO. D:

Theres this youtube series thing, called The Guild [you should watch it!]. I watched the entire first two season thingys.
Its cause they have this song.
Do You Wanna Date My Avatar?
Best. Song. Ever. Like really.
If youve ever played a MMORPG, its the BOMB[dot com!].
I have to listen to it now.
"Do you wanna date my avatar? Shes a star, and hotter than reality by far!"
But yeah. The show.
Its totally rad. :D

Uhhh...
Im tired. But Im not going to sleep.
Im going to like.
Do something. Who knows.

No comments: