Sunday, May 03, 2009

-incoherent African chanting-

Listening To : Instrumental Lion King music! :D
Eating : Top Ramen.. ♥
Activity[s] : Procrastinating [as usual], reading Owen Meany

Dude I'm so excited.
I get to read A Prayer for Owen Meany [why does blogger not have an underline button?] for Literature.
Granted, I have to lie and say Ive never read it before [I did, in 8th grade. Finished it on the plane ride back from DC], but whateverrr. I don't remember it anyway.
But I'm so happy.
And Beth was like, to Libby and I, "I'm almost jealous of you guys, getting to just start experiencing the book.."
Shes so cute. xD
My mum recommended it to me, cause her friend Allison recommended it to her, and yeah. Fun stuff.
[I keep spelling recommended with two c's. o.o]
Anyway. I have to read 43 pages today, so that's cool. :p
Its independent reading, and we set our own schedule.. Yay for reading a 540-page book, for school, in a month. :p
I could read it in a weekend, sure, but whatever. Its still silly. xD So many pages! kjflkhg.

Uhhm.
I really like Lion King music.
Dude. Its so sad.
I listen to it, and it calms me down.
I have a newfound tendency to ignore the dialouge when I watch the movie, and just listen to the music in the background.
-idiot-

Oh oh oh.
So.
Preston & I went to my grandmother's for dinner last night. Which was horrible, because we're both terrified of her, ahaha.
Shes a bitch to me, and she doesn't trust him further than she could throw him. And considering hes a good foot taller than her, and shes old, I doubt she could even pick him up.
But anyway. She neglected to tell me [us] that my dad, Kerri, and the kids were coming too. Thanks, grandma.
Kerri really doesn't like Preston. Like, really. Its sort of sad.
HOWEVER.
MY LITTLE SIBLINGS DO. It was really cute.
They were all apprehensive at first. But then we were playing this silly game of catch with a little ball. And it was REALLY CUTE.
Aaaah I love it.
At one point I called my mum to see if she could pick us up, and the three of them were over yonder, playing with the ball.
I was like "D'AWWWW."

[I should so be doing homework, lolol.
I have to stay up tonight and write an essay on Chronicle of a Death Foretold. CAUSE I FORGOT, LOL. It was due like.. Wednesday. xD
And then there's history.. oh shit. Damn Gordon. :p]

I GOT MY DAD A BIRTHDAY PRESENT. Its really, really awesome. And he's gonna laugh at me. ;D
His birthday is on Saturday. :D
I have to go to Papyrus this week and get cards up the wazoo.
Card List :
Mother's Day :
- Mum
- Kerri
- Wishiah [ahaha don't ask.]
- Grandmothersss?
Birthday :
- Dad [9th]
- Ellen [12th]
And then Cliff's birthday is coming up on the 23rd, and I better get my butt moving on finishing his damn present...
Screw me, for being so thoughtful.

[I wonder what my Italian homework for Tuesday is...]

I'm totally digging Netflix. [This blog post is so ADD, its intense. xD]
We watched Bill and Ted['s Excellent Adventure, for you lesser informed] last night.
Fucking LOVE that movie.
I watched it with Colin once.. Ahaha. My dad thought that was the coolest thing.
& I just have to finish watching Boondock Saints, now. Best movie ever. :D
I break stereotypes. ;D

OKAY LAST THING I'M GOING TO SAY BEFORE I GO AND FINISH THIS CHAPTER OF OWEN.
Okay two more, but whatever.

I still don't get logarithms. Harsh. ):

& ... Would you believe I don't even remember what the initial last thing I was going to say was?
Damn.
Good going, Alyssa. :p

Okay. I'm off. Owen, here I come.

"I told you, I'm doing English! I'm sitting here with Owen Meany in my lap!"
"WHAT?!"
"A Prayer for Owen Meany.. My English book?"
"... Oh. Yeah. Right."

[hi random british dude! :D]

1 comment:

Johny said...

That was a fun read. Hehee... your a crazy one, but we love you for it!