Wednesday, March 18, 2009

uhh..

Listening To : The clinking of the dishes being put away..
Drinking : CHOCOLATE MILK.

Ahahahaha. Blogging in the morning is such a special experience.
I have to keep stopping to do stuff Im supposed to do. :p

Anyhow.
This has been bugging me.

I dont write this for the benefit of those whom I see every day [grammar is win!].
Its written for the people I adore that don't have that privelege.
Juuuust for the record. x.x
And.
What I write here isn't what I want to be judged on.
If I write it here, its for people who know me, and know how I work, to read and be like "Oh, okay.", because I never get a chance to talk to them.
God damn it, dont criticize what I tell my best friends!
I can tell them whatever the hell I want.
Im a girl.
Give me a freaking break.
/rant

ANYWAY.
I am such a girl.
My planner is full of cute little notes to myself, and random days are circled on the yearly overview. ;D

AND. 23 is STILL my favourite number, and will always be.
Its the most amazing number everrr. ♥

Uhhhhm.
Lets see.
I know I haven't talked to any of you guys in forever, Im sorry! D:
I miss you!
Ive been so freaking busy, and then been falling asleep at the most idiotic times... Like 9.30. ):

My mum and her new boyfriend [INORITE. she finally got one she likes!] are so much fun to hang around.
Its kind of silly. ;D
Theyre so adorable, omg.
And he's SO nice, and so good for both her and Perry.
Its pretty fan-freaking-tastic.

Uhh..
Today is Colin's 6th birthday. :D
Crazy, eh?
Hes getting OLD. D:

omg have to go.


No comments: