Tuesday, October 28, 2008

-guitar solo-

Listening To : 37 mm - AFI ; Dead Is The New Alive - Emilie Autumn ; Where'd You Go - Fort Minor
Eating : Quiche
Drinking : Orange Juice
Activity[s] : Procrastinating, MSN, surfing the NaNoWriMo site as always.

I finished my bio just now, so i figure I can blog. ;D

Today was so. much. better. than yesterday.
It was amazing, lol.
Morale of that storyyy? Dont let Alyssa skip her meds. Ever.

I decided what I am going to do my history essay on last night, and told Gordon about it today.
And he was like "That sounds awesome. I cannot wait."
So of course I was like "PARTY."
So what is the essay about?
How Florentine Renaissance-era architecture reflected the driving forces of the Renaissance itself.
Featuring: The Duomo, the Uffizi Gallery, the Academia, the de' Medici family, Giorgio Vasari, and others.

It should be pretty chill.

Anywaaay.
We went to Wetzels Pretzels today for lunch.
That was fun. xD
At our sleepover extravaganza, Wishiah had this crazy dream.
To make it short, there was an orgy going on in the room next door, it was shaking the wall, and the tv fell on Suzie and she died. And then Dillon walked out of the room, followed by like, 20 people.
So anyway.
We were talking about that today at lunch.
And a variety of other strange things. Pubes, at one point. Dunno why.

OH AND TODAY IN CREATIVE WRITING.
I had fun, rofl.
But. But. I planned out the main character of my novel. ;D
I only have like, THREE MORE DAYS.
Three!
Gaaaah. So intense. Im all worried. xD

I also decided how Im going to end James and Marco, so thats good.
Im thinking James will go "Oh, hes hot."
And Marco will just be like "Huh? Yeah, I guess so?"
Like, just be totally cool about it. ;D

What else.
Nothing, really.

WHERE'D YA GO. I MISS YOU SO. SEEMS LIKE ITS BEEN FOREVER. SINCE YOU. BEEN. GONE.
I randomly thought of that song, so randomly listened to it.
Thats why there are three different songs at the top. xD
37 mm is stuck in my head, Dead Is The New Alive is playing, and yeah.
PARTY.
I love music. lolol.

My dad was like "Why dont you listen to music on the walk to school?"
And I gave him this crazy stare, and was all "... BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A MUSIC PLAYER."
And hes like "Oh, haha. Well, what about that teal ipod?"
Referring to my ipod mini. FROM SEVENTH GRADE. Like, 5 years ago.
So Im like "Mmhmm, with its CRAZY five minute battery life! Id get far. Why do you think I want a Zune?"
And he said something stupid I cannot remember. xD
But seriously.
Im still trying to save up money for a Zune.
.. Let me go see how much I have.
[5 minutes later] $44! Thats so fucking /lame/. Rofl. I fail so hard. x___X
Someday. Someday I shall have the $200. No day soon, though, apparently.

Okay and last thing. I wanted to share this poem with you. I really like it.

Daddy's Womb - Carl H., NY

i asked my father if i could swim,
and he said that i would drown.
The Sea would imprison me – he said
if my feet had left the ground.

So i walked out to the water,
and cried out – how ’bout now!
He said, a little bit further, Son,
and then you’ll leave the ground.

i stepped on sand then stone,
from hollow ground to sturdy.
The sky was at my level as I
gazed at the birdie.

The Sea brought me a new idea,
the urge to flee to the high.

i asked my Father if i could fly,
and he said, sure, Son – go try.

i jumped as high as i could.
Still, i landed on the ground.
i saw my Father pull on a chain,
then i knew that i was bound.

Isnt that interesting?
I thought it was, personally. I dunno what about it, though.
I just really like it.

So with that.
I bid ye adieu.

No comments: