Monday, March 31, 2008

WITH A BITE.

I explained sex to my brother this morning..

Took half an hour.

Covered procreational uses, recreation uses, and masturbation.
Believe me, you guys.. Its NOT fun to explain. xD
Well.. It was actually pretty funny. Haha.
Poor kid. Hes traumatized. But he had to know.
And he asked.

Ill give you some quotes. ><

"You know how sex works, right?"
"Yeah."
"Alright, then how does sex work?"
"Uuhhh... Well, I kinda know, but not really..."
"Well what /do/ you kknow?"
"Well, I know that when a man doesnt want to get a woman pregnant, he puts this.. thing --"
"A condom?"
"I KNEW IT."


"Okay. And what do you do with the penis?"
"... Uhh.. You transfer genes?"
"How?"
".. I DONT KNOW."
"You dont know what you do with the penis?"
".. No?"
"Well it has to make contact..."
"With what?"
"The woman!"
"Oh. Um..."
"WHERE DOES THE PENIS MAKE CONTACT?"
"I DONT KNOW."


"Is it called the vagina?"
"YES. Now what is a vagina?"
"I dunno. I know its something only women have."
".. Well, thats getting somewhere."


"So then the semen--"
"Is semen like dark matter that we cant see?"
"... What the fuck?! NO!"


And.. My finger was our makeshift penis, and I have long fingernails, so Im like "Its a penis WITH A BITE."

And I should really stop now. xD

3 comments:

Erica said...

xD Greenie, your brother is hilarious.

Database said...

See, when any of my brothers ask me any of those sorts of questions (The latest one is "What's a period?" :P), I just tell 'em to go ask Mum. Works every time.

alyssa. said...

Lol.

"Its a form of punctuation, commonly used at the end of a statement."

Duh.