Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Do do do do do dooo.

Listening To : Maneater - Nelly Furtado
Drinking : Water
Activity(s) : Biology homework...

So Im laying on the floor, singing badly, learning about bacteria in biology.
Which is seriously creepy.
Some can go from 1 to 1 million in less than 5 hours.
Ewwwww. x.x

I had more Cadbury eggs today.
I think Im obsessed.
And my mom told me I eat too many of them, but I was like "But.. We have to take advantage of it!!"

So i shouldnt be blogging, but I looked out the front door, and it inspired me to write about..
Well, nothing, really. xD
I couldnt think of anything to write about, but I wanted to write.
So here I am.... Rambling.


(Lol. Rise Against came on, and my mom was like ".. They sound like the ones that do Ohio Is For Lovers." And Im like ".. Hawthorne Heights? Really?" And she goes ".. Yeah, kinda.")

So my tongue hurts.
I need someone to kiss it and make it better.
;D

No comments: