Thursday, January 31, 2008

9 People I Couldn't Live Without

These aren't in order, and these aren't all of the people I need in my life, but they are some of the most important to me. (And this doesnt include my mom, dad, siblings, or grandparents...)
The people I would die for in an instant.
The people I would travel to the ends of the Earth for.
The people I would give a kidney to.

PEOPLE I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT

1. Puteri
Miss Puteri is always there for me, always willing to cheer me up, and always willing to tell me whatever is bugging her.
I could trust her with my life, and adore the crap out of her.
I love the conversations we have, and the silly moments we've shared, as well as the deeper things we've talked about.
Even though she's in NZ, she's one of my best friends, and damn if Ill keep it that way.

2. April
April. Shes saved my life once (twice, actually), and I love her to an amazing extent.
Even though she gets on my nerves and is a crazy woman, I would kill myself in a heartbeat if she died.
Whenever I talk to her, Im smiling. Unless of course, Im not. xP
I love her dearly, and Ill most definetely meet up with her someday, just so we can be silly together.

3. Ellen
She might be crazy and hard to get along with, somewhat shallow, and take life for granted, but at the same time...
Miss Ellen is like a freaking ray of sunshine. She always makes me smile.
We've had some amazing times together, and sure as hell we'll have more of them. (Mud pies, anyone?)
We have a habit of drifting apart, but always come back together. <3

4
. Johny
One of those people you never expect to be such good friends with when you first meet them.
Now I feel like if he were to vanish, Id be at a loss.
Even though Im sure I drive him absolutely nuts with my silly teenage-girl-isms, he still puts up with me.
Thats saying something. And I love him for it. <3

5
. Blake
Well dont look so surprised. I haven't known him for long, but the boyfriend is quickly starting to mean the world to me.
Hes sweet, understanding, caring, always there for me (even when Im a bitch...)...
Pretty much the perfect thing for me when my life sucks.
He doesnt view me as an object, but instead as perfection. And he does it honestly. And I love him.

6. Jessica
Soo yeah, there was that time when she refused to talk to me cause I was being stupid...
But Jessica is always there for me, willing to help, and amazingly sweet.
She amazes me all the time, working her ass off on things, and having a ridiculous amount of patience.
And she makes awesome cookies.

7. Max
Maxxxx. How could I not like someone who cared so much about me? And was so damn funny?
But really. Hes always willing to try and cheer me up, no matter what is wrong.
He'll gladly listen to my drama, and offer silly responses. And hes always encouraging me to do what I want.
Plus, hes amazing at doing voiceovers for his friends balloons.

8. Derek
Okay so i lied. Derek. The best cousin ever. We are the two who dont fit in, since were not blood related.
And we have a damn good time doing it.
Derek is sweet (although hyper as fuck), and is always there for me, no matter what.
He hates to make me worry, and has a way of scaring cats. And hes great. Makes me thankful for my stepmom.

9. Tyler
Another one of those "Wow, I cant believe we ended up being friends" people.
Tyler cares about and listens to every word that comes from my lips, always willing to understand and help me.
Hes sweet, cares about me to an amazing degree, and wants nothing more than for me to be happy.
i can call him whenever I damn well want, and he will happily talk to me.

I love my friends, and if anything happened to them, Id probably die in an instant.
Now. For everyone on that list :



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awh. ^-^; thanks so much. :D