Friday, August 13, 2010

A Little Help?

So I've got a predicament.
I kind of want to graduate my blog into something slightly more intelligent, and...
Okay that is a total lie. My blog will never be anything close to intelligent, and I suggest you realize this now (if you've been too dense to do so already) and never look back.

The real issue is I want to "open a new chapter of my life", and not have 200 blog posts about absolutely nothing of any importance anymore (then again, none of this is important, once again).
Because I don't like to be able to go back into the archives and read about all of the stupid drama I submitted myself to.

Is it possible to like, back up archives? Or hide them? OR SOMETHING?!


Also I drew a really cool drawing, but I'm not letting you see it until I get a better scan, because the current one makes a really cool drawing exceptionally crappy.
Bummer.

No comments: