Tuesday, November 17, 2009

im burnin' for you.

Listening To : Burning For You -- Blue Oyster Cult [imagine that!]
Activity[s] : Not doing homework, snuggling into Preston's sweatshirt because it smells like him.

Dude.
I love it.
Guys always make their clothes smell like them.
And its amazing.
I get to sit here, wrapped in yummy-smelling boy, when I haven't seen the actual yummy-smelling boy in two days!
TWO WHOLE DAYS.
This is crazy.
I mean, generally I see him every day of my life.. Cause.. We just like being together, I don't know. xD
My mother is shocked and amazed. :p

Also.
This is my second post in two days.
Which is bloody amazing, if you ask me. :D

1. I got a job!
My psychiatrist [of all people] found this job for me, looking after this 11 year old girl for a couple hours after school a few days of week, so her grandma, who is raising her, can have some time to herself.
The girl is apparently really self-sufficient, and just doesn't like to be home alone for that long.
So I'll make 10 bucks an hour, for about 2 hours 3 times a week, just hanging out with this little girl...
Who sounds amazing, by the way. As I was hanging up from talking to the grandma, she goes "Don't forget to tell her I'm weird!"
Most amazing little girl ever? Yes.
So on thursday Im going to go over there to meet them and such, and I'm really looking forward to it.

2. I saw my daddy today!
That was awesome, haha. I miss him so much.
I have so much fun just talking to him, its fantabulous.
We shared music/youtube videos. My two main videos were We Didn't Start The Flame War and David Blaine's Street Magic.
If you don't know what Im talking about, you should watch both, because they are BRILLIANT. :D
But we have many awesome moments.
"Yeah, when Im in a meeting, and I need to tell one of my collegues something, I'll text it to them. You know, if its not appropriate for the rest of the team."
"What do you say?! 'Hey dude. My buttitches.'"
That was a nice moment. :D

Im off to listen to strange musics, now, so toodles. :D

No comments: