Thursday, May 20, 2010

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Listening To : Hold On To Me -- Armin Van Buuren [daddy told me to]
Activity : Totally flipping out with joy.

I.
Just.
Learned.
The.
Most.
Exciting.
Thing.
Ever.

I got a 2010 on my SAT!

My highest score was a 710 in Reading. Out of 800.
That's the 96th percentile, if I do say so myself.

I have not been this happy in a long, long time.

I HAVE A CHANCE AT LIFE!

By the way.
I got a 630 in math and a 670 in writing... The latter is amazing, considering I didn't finish, heh. ;D
But but but.
The math really should be better, hahaha.
College Board lets me do this thing where I can see how I "stack up" compared to different colleges' admission averages, and my pathetic 630 is below the average for Cornell.... But my reading score is above! :p

SO. As much as I don't want to, I think I have to take the stupid test again.
And I still have the subject tests on June 5, including math. Eck.

Anyway. My early morning excitement is over.
Off to school.
Woot.

1 comment: