Wednesday, December 23, 2009

oooh. aaah.

Listening To : Clocks -- Coldplay! :D
Eating : Yummy chocolates.
Activity[s] : Hanging out, lighting incense, and loving my life. ♥

I had a really good day, today.
I got to see two people I really like, and hang out with Alex!
That was cool. xD

But yes.
So I hung out with Eric the Asian. ;D
Which was amazing, if I may say..
I won't go into too many details, but it was fantabulous.
I miss that kid so much, all the time.
Ughhh.

And then. Alex and Wishiah came over after driving school, which was also AMAZING.
Because I got to see Wishiah. Which made me very happy. :D
And then the four of us went downtown.
Where Wishiah and I ditched the boys in Victoria's Secret, so we could run off and be alone together.
ps. I just added Wishiah into firefox's spellcheck dictionary. ;D

Anyway.
I had a good day.

Just thought I would share that magical information with you. (:

No comments: