Sunday, November 09, 2008

shinin' down on youuuuu.

Listening To : Cry For You -- September ;; Dont Let Me Down -- Nightcore
Drinking :
Cold coffee.
Activity[s] :
Catching up on downloading music ; history homework ; msn

Apparently.
I look like / should be a ballet dancer.

According to like, everyone.
Michael Towbes, the Lovelace family, the owner of the State Street Ballet, one of the actual dancers, the pianist... Christopher Lancashire. xD
Seriously.
I was just like "... Really, now?"
Because apparently I am so graceful.
Even though I nearly fell on the way back to the car. xD Sexy.

BUT YEAH.
DUDE.
The State Street Ballet, which is Santa Barbara's ballet company, got a new studio.
The Gail Towbes Center of Dance.
Gail Towbes.. Awh. it was so sweet. She was Michael Towbes's wife, who died of cancer some 7 or 8 years ago. ):
And she like, loved dance. Loved it.

And the Towbes family is richer than god, as my grandma would say.
So they built this sexy new studio.
So we went to the grand opening party last night. Invitation only, baby!

And Alyssa met Michael Towbes.
Who was so fucking nice I nearly died.
I ended up eating cupcakes with him and his wife Anne.
And the cupcakes were delicious. xD

Apparently I move with grace.
I dunno about that.

But last night was fun.
I love being my grandma's granddaughter.

I get to party with all the amazingly rich, influential people in the world of Santa Barbara's culture.
Its lovely. (:
I also get to see all this amazing dance and music and shizz, so thats fun. xD

Lets see what else.
OH I KNOW.
OKAY. SO.
HERE WE GO.
ALYSSA'S FRIENDS AT ANACAPA.
SO YOU ALL KNOW WHATS GOIN' DOWNNNN.


Holy Shiznit, You Have Friends?

Heavens, I really do. Some freaking awesome ones, too.
Seriously? I dont know what I'd do without these people.
Without them, my time at Anacapa so far would be sucking. Majorly.
So, pretty much stealing Wishiah's idea, here we go. The people I bug the shit out of every day.


Wishiah

To put it simply, she's pretty rocking. But thats as simple as I could possibly be.
Its also really hard to find a picture of her where she looks somewhat normal. Sorry,Wishiah. xD

This chick had turned out to be pretty much amazing? Seriously. I talk to her on the phone WAY too much. Not that Im complaining, cause it pretty much fucking rocks. Even when she's torturing me by calling people I cannot recognize. How sad. xD
But really. She was the first person in my grade [thats tenth, silly people] who I actually talked to. She was my hiking buddy on the first hike in the Grand Canyon. And she was one of the two people who took the time to explain who everyone was to me -- patiently. That was fucking rad.
Wishiaaaah. Everyone loves this chick -- and her name. Even my dad.
She's showed up at my house at 7 in the morning before. That was the best Halloween morning ever. xD Even if I couldn't open the door.
I feel like, even though she's a crazy layday [in the best of ways!], I can count on her to be there, whether or not I think I want her to be.
She's a pretty kickass friend, and dude. She's hilarious.


Emma

Emma. There aren't even words, dude. I cant think of any that properly explain how great this chick is.
Lets see. She's amusing as hell. She's super caring and wonderful. She buys me pumpkin spice lattes?! You can't beat that, dude.
Somehow we ended up hanging out like, constantly in Arizona. I can't remember why or how, but dude. It went from "Oh, Im Alyssa.", to us singing Youre Too Big To Fit In Here at the lookout point thing.
I dont even know.
Anyway. She too has turned out to be fantastic. It makes me sad she's not in 10th grade with the rest of us, cause she might as well be in our circle of friends. I dont even know what Id do without her.
The one day I was an absolute mess, she was there for me in so many ways. I am forever in debt to this chick, whether or not she realizes it.
Apparently we're married, so thats pretty sexy. And she licks skulls.
Amazing. Im so fucking happy I know this girl. Her, and her mum's penis car.




Lazy. I will finish this. Later. ;D

No comments: