Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Almost.

I think I have people genuinely worried about me..
Which you think I would be happy about...
But Im not.
I mean, if this is going to kill me, I want to die with people loving me, not shrouded in worry...

Oh well...

Im listening to Almost Lover...
I dont know why.
I have no reason to...


Im happy with everything.
The people I love love me back.
And my mom envies me.
Which is crazy.
I wouldnt...
Okay, maybe I would.
But at the same time, I wouldnt.
Distance is hard...

Tyler says I should just get over it and tell him I wanna be with him and be done with it..
But I dont suppose I could.
Too shy.
Which is hilarious. :p

I can just stick to having someone who cares about me.
Even though I think I care more.
Now iant that sad?
Ah, the beauties of caring so much its sad. :/
And least I dont care for him more than myself...
Thats taking it to a scary level.
<3
Doesnt mean I dont care, though.


---------

Anyway. Today was interesting.

I translated a story in latinnnn. :D
I feel so smart.
Oh, then I felt even smarter, cause I finished the test in English first.
THEN, I felt even /smarter/ because i math I was kinda the only one that understood what was going on, and I wasnt even there yesterday.
Mr Long even said he was happy I was in his class.
Ah yessssssss.
Im AMAZING.
AMAZING I TELL YOU!
:DDDD

But Ive terrified Tyler [and myself, but thats different...].
He sat on my desk and just stared at me with this pained look in his eyes...
I feel bad.
He just /had/ to fall in love with me.
-sob-

Oh well.
I hope I dont die...
:]






No comments: